Our client who is a market leader with businesses around the globe is going through digital transformations. As part of their expansion plan, they are now hiring for Cyber Security Manager
- Develop, implement and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management program to ensure that the integrity, confidentiality and availability of information is owned, controlled or processed by the organization.
- Manage the enterprise’s information security organization, consisting of direct reports and indirect reports (such as individuals in business continuity and IT operations). This includes hiring, training,staff development, performance management and annual performance reviews.
- Facilitate information security governance through the implementation of a hierarchical governance program, including the formation of an information security steering committee or advisory board.
- Develop, maintain and publish up-to-date information security policies, standards and guidelines.
- Oversee the approval, training, and dissemination of security policies and practices.
- Create, communicate and implement a risk-based process for vendor risk management, including the assessment and treatment for risks that may result from partners, consultants and other service providers.
- Develop and manage information security budgets, and monitor them for variances.
- Create and manage information security and risk management awareness training programs for all employees, contractors and approved system users.
- Work directly with the business units to facilitate IT risk assessment and risk management processes, and work with stakeholders throughout the enterprise on identifying acceptable levels of residual risk.
- Provide strategic risk guidance for IT projects, including the evaluation and recommendation of
- Liaise with the enterprise architecture team to ensure alignment between the security and enterprise architectures, thus coordinating the strategic planning implicit in these architectures.
- Coordinate information security and risk management projects with resources from the IT organization and business unit teams.
- Ensure that security programs comply with relevant laws, regulations and policies to minimize or eliminate risk and audit findings.
- Define and facilitate the information security risk assessment process, including the reporting and oversight of treatment efforts to address negative findings.
- Manage security incidents and events to protect corporate IT assets, including intellectual property, regulated data and the company’s reputation.
- Monitor the external threat environment for emerging threats and advise relevant stakeholders on the appropriate courses of action.
- Develop and oversee effective disaster recovery policies and standards to align with enterprise business continuity management program goals.
- Coordinate the development of implementation plans and procedures to ensure that business-critical services are recovered in the event of a security event.
- Provide direction, support and in-house consulting in these areas.
- Facilitate a metrics and reporting framework to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of the program, facilitate appropriate resource allocation, and increase the maturity of the security.
- Understand and interact with related disciplines through committees to ensure the consistent application of policies and standards across all technology projects, systems and services, including, but not limited to, privacy, risk management, compliance and business continuity management.
- 10+ years Information Security experience in an enterprise environment, with at least 3 years in a managerial role role
- Professional security management certification such as a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) or similar credentials is an added advantage
- Strong technical knowledge of Cyber Security, Privacy and Risk
- Proven experience in the delivery and management of a range of ICT projects
- Experience in providing assurance or support for business and critical infrastructure systems
- Self-starter, highly motivated and a critical strategic thinker
- High level of interpersonal skills and an ability to articulate complex concepts simply and to negotiate persuasively