My client is looking for an experienced IT professional who will maintain the IT systems and networks to execute technical and administrative tasks and maintain the computers and networking systems, working to their maximum capacity with greatest efficiency.
The ideal candidate: The individual will exhibit critical thinking, problem solving, good communication and strong coordination skills. The individual must be comfortable with technology and change, is adaptable and is a team player. The role is suitable for someone with excellent people skills and is therefore able to liaise with teams and train others on systems when the need arises. You should have some experience in IT project management and solid technical background٫ together with good organizational٫ teambuilding and analytical abilities.
The individual will be expected to perform in the following areas:
- IT Support and training
- Assisting & Supporting on IT Projects
- Confirm hardware / software operational status
- Confirm operational availability of systems and applications, i.e., Cloud Systems, MS Office365, Zoho
- Troubleshoot technical issues
- Testing and evaluating new technologies
- Prioritize and manage multiple IT User requests at one time
- Escalate IT requests
- Resolve IT issues / requests within defined service obligation
- Conduct IT Training where required
2. Information security
- Execute and maintain the company security strategy & architecture
- Create & maintain the company’s security documents (policies, standards, guidelines and procedures)
- Manage required data privacy and protection regulations for consideration and implementation
3. Systems change Management
- Execute internal implementation and maintenance plan.
- Perform post-installation and maintenance testing.
- Execute and verify software change / release.
- Provide support in the form of procedural documentation.
- Diploma or higher in Information Technology/ Computer Science
- Any relevant additional certification will be an advantage
- Minimal 5+ years’ working experience in an IT Coordinator or similar role
- In-depth knowledge and experience on a variety of IT systems, database management and applications, security knowledge
- Familiarity with Cloud Applications and maintenance support, MS Office365, SharePoint Online, Zoho Apps.
- Hands-on experience with troubleshooting and repairing complex IT issue
- Excellent spoken, written and interpersonal communication
- Innovative and forward thinking – critical
- Time management and organisational skills
- Confident, agile, ambitious, and forward-thinking
- Comfort with technology and innovation